Answered By: Caroline Daniels Last Updated: Jul 11, 2018 Views: 36
Answered By: Caroline Daniels
Last Updated: Jul 11, 2018 Views: 36
- Requests are restricted to items required for research, employment at KPU, or course work
- Requests are not accepted for general interest topics, hobbies or genealogical research. Please submit and interlibrary loan at your public library for those.
- Eligible borrowers may not make requests on behalf of ineligible borrowers
- Under the terms of the Copyright Act, we cannot order more than one article from the same issue of a journal, or copies that comprise more than 10% of a published work.
- You must agree to the following notice when placing your request:
- NOTICE: This document is protected by Canadian copyright law. Material provided through Interlibrary Loan must be used solely by you for the purpose of private study, research, criticism and review.
For more information, visit Interlibrary Loans.