Answered By: Caroline Daniels Last Updated: Jul 11, 2018 Views: 132
Answered By: Caroline Daniels
Last Updated: Jul 11, 2018 Views: 132
For four months after the last day of classes, previously enrolled students have access to the following privileges:
- The KPU WiFi network
- The KPU Student Computer Network
- Obtaining a KPU student ID card
- Library borrowing privileges
- Access to Library study rooms
- On-site access to subscription databases, ejournals and ebooks Note: off-site access to subscription databases, ejournals and ebooks will be limited to 30 days after the last day of the classes. This is due to licensing restrictions with Library subscription databases. However, there are several Open Access databases you can search and find full-text content in. You will see an Open Access filter on the left when searching in Summon (the search box on the library homepage), or find individual Open Access databases at A-Z Databases: Open Access.
After this time, alumni still have some library privileges. Visit Library Services for Alumni for more details.