Last Updated: Dec 05, 2023     Views: 135

Yes you can. There are two ways to do it:

  1. Let the library do it for you.
  2. Or manage it yourself.

Find out how on our Course Reserves page.

Contact Us

We are available by phone, text, chat, email and in person!
Contact Us

Need more help?

Contact us: