Answered By: Caroline Daniels Last Updated: Aug 25, 2016 Views: 91
Answered By: Caroline Daniels
Last Updated: Aug 25, 2016 Views: 91
The library welcomes your donations of books and other information resources. Please fill out our form attached here so we can offer you our thanks.
A few things to note before you donate are:
- We will evaluate the material according to the standard selection criteria used when purchasing publications for the library. Materials which support the KPU research and curriculum needs will be added to the collection.
- We are an academic library. If your materials are of a popular nature, please consider donating them to your local public library or Books for Charity.
- Not all materials are selected. Materials not selected for the collection will be placed in our library book sale, forwarded to other agencies or recycled.
- Please do not send books in poor condition. This includes items with underlining, highlighting, yellowed pages, water damage, mold, soiled, missing pages or books warped from storage.
- Please advise of large donation in advance by calling 604.599.2942 or 604.599.3066.
- We regret that we are unable to pick up your donations. They can be delivered to any of our four campus libraries. Drop them off at the Checkout Desk.
- Tax receipts are available for some donations. If you would like to receive a tax receipt for your donation, please indicate this on the Gifts-in-Kind Donation form. Only donations valued at more than $25 will be issued a tax receipt.