Answered By: Caroline Daniels Last Updated: Jul 11, 2018 Views: 828
Your KPU card:
- Serves as your student identification card
- Must be presented in order to borrow library materials and equipment
- Comes with a Papercut account which you can load with money to photocopy & print on campus
- Must be used to obtain your Compass card (transit pass) from the dispensing machine in the Bookstore
- Has no expiry sticker, the card is permanent and is updated online each semester
The library can issue KPU cards to new students one month before classes start or anytime thereafter. You can submit a photo online and the Library will email you when your card is ready to pick up. We can also take your photo at the Library and print the card while you wait. Either way, before coming to the library make sure you bring government issued photo ID and check our library hours to make sure we are open.
Full details and information can be found at The KPU Card.